THREE-IN-ONE LOUNGEROOM FUN


I recently rediscovered a mix that I'd made around seven Xmases ago.
I've always wanted to make a better version. Well, now I have.
This is a mix of bright, electrifying, wild and woolly 60's and 70's tunes from all over the globe.
Shuffled in betwixt is a super powered selection of TV soundsz from a 60's -70's youth.
Enjoy this wacky caper. All ya need to do is flick the switch

1. Danger Man - Edwin Astley
2. Dumb Head - The Sharades
3. Catch That Man - Nino Nardini
4. My Name Is Nobody - Ennio Morriconne
5. The Shangri Las - Give Him A Great Big Kiss
6. Baby - Os Mutantes
7. For Your Love - Yardbirds
8. Words - The Monkees
9. The Saint - Edwin Astley
10. Kites - Simon Dupree and the Big Sound
11. Theme from "The Valley Of The Dolls" - Hugo Montenegro
12. Nature Waltz - Sven Libaek
13. Ford Mustang - Serge Gainsbourg and BB
14. Umbrellas - Free Design
15. Sunny South Kensington - Donavon
16. Someone I Know - Margo Guryan
17. Anathea - David Hemmings
18. My Carousel - David McCallum
19. Urban Space Man - Bonzo Dog Band
20. Dizzy - the Mark Wirtz Orchestra
21. She Is Today - Bergen White
22. Up The Junction - Manfred Mann
23. Drifting With The Time - Joe and Bing
24. Any Day's A Sunday Afternoon - Collage
25. Would You Like To Go - Sagittarius











No comments:

Post a Comment