I'm back

After several months of no downloads for you, due to them being taken down, for some, antiquated, reasoning, I can now bring you back all 3 mixes for you listening pleasure. And now that I've finished recording my next album and gotten over a broken wrist, I'm freed up to do fun things like making mixes.
I just found an amazing Australian edition EP of 4 Joe Meek / Tornados tunes. Beautiful condition, every track insane psych beat. So I thought, I should make the next mix 'Joe Meek & friends'. We shall all see over the next week or so.
Check 'Hot Pot', some kinda proto psych beat stomp, part Butlins by the seaside and part Lee Scratchy.
What's been firing my rocket lately? Well I appear to have my teenage white boy soul back with 'The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway' by Genesis and 'Fragile' by Yes on high rotation. 'America Eats Its' Young' and 'Live In '71' by Funkadelic have been doing their best to excite. Re-discovering Archie Shep & Eric Dolphy. Todd Rundgren can be god.

No comments:

Post a Comment